About Me


Name: FCP
Location: Ohio

Never athletic enough to play, but I might be intelligent and boisterous enough to coach basketball at the collegiate level.  Despite having no coaching experience, like most (coaches), I developed early signs of male-pattern baldness.

I follow the game as a Gambler, Coach, Fan, and Analyst.

Key points:
  1. Always bet the over.
  2. A win is NOT a win.  How you win has more significance.
  3. Local/Hometown pride is not required.  If you want to be a fan, find a program that you can identify with and show support.

I have attended the NCAA First Four nearly every year since 2004. Here's some highlights of my experiences:
  • Interviewed as a "student" from Mount St. Mary's
  • Sat with MTSU President Sidney McPhee 
  • Inadvertently worked with the Providence Scout team 
  • Met Erin Andrews, Clark Kellogg, and Gregg Marshall