How it was Done:
- Maintaining the media's interpretation, Kansas and Duke were withdrawn.
- Wonder if I'm the only one in the Bracket Matrix that did this...
- Elevated each team from last projection respectively.
- Recalled 1-4 seeds from the Bracket Preview.
- Re-evaluated 1-11 by previous week, then Team Sheets.
- Emphasis on Q1 wins and SOS.
- Listed all current conference leaders and selected them as the projected winners.
- Conference tournaments took precedent.
- Bubble tiebreaker determined by Q3/Q4 losses.
- Referencing NET and KenPom, found the lowest ranked automatic bid and placed at 68.
First Four Out:
- Memphis, Northern Iowa, Arkansas, Mississippi St.
- Cancellation of the tournament is absolute garbage. TRASH. JUNK.
- I wonder if Joe Lunardi will be laid off...
- I'll add the final bracket at a later time.