- Virginia, Villanova, Xavier, Kansas
- Duke, Auburn, Michigan St., Purdue
- North Carolina, Texas Tech, Cincinnati, Clemson
- Arizona, Tennessee, Ohio St., West Virginia
- Wichita St., Gonzaga, Rhode Island, Kentucky
- Michigan, Creighton, TCU, Texas A&M
- Houston, Arizona St., Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Nevada, Florida St., Missouri, Butler
- Alabama, Florida, Seton Hall, Miami
- NC State, St. Mary's, Providence, UCLA
- St. Bonaventure, Texas, Virginia Tech, Marquette, USC, Baylor
- Middle Tennessee, New Mexico St., South Dakota St., Buffalo
- Vermont, Loyola-Chicago, Murray St., UL-Lafayette
- N. Kentucky, UNC Greensboro, Montana, Bucknell
- Coll. Charleston, Penn, Rider, FGCU
- UC Irvine, UNC-Asheville, Wagner, Nicholls St., Ark. Pine-Bluff, Bethune-Cookman
- Until conference tournament play, Michigan St. can only be moved by other teams.
- No teams were flexed up/down seed lines.
- I still don't buy into the OUT theory for UCLA. Considering the loss of starters and Q1 wins (Kentucky, Arizona), they should be in the field.
- Florida St. and NC State have become very similar. I think the committee will favor FSU by recent AP ranking.
- Villanova's loss on Saturday simply closed the gap on the 1-line. The season sweep over Xavier maintains the second spot.