- Virginia, Villanova, Xavier, Kansas
- Auburn, Duke, Purdue, Texas Tech
- Michigan St., North Carolina, Cincinnati, Clemson
- Arizona, Tennessee, Ohio St. West Virginia
- Gonzaga, Rhode Island, Wichita St., Arizona St.
- Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Kentucky
- Florida, Missouri, Houston, TCU
- Nevada, Alabama, Creighton, Florida St.
- Arkansas, UCLA, Seton Hall, Butler
- St. Mary's, Texas, NC State, Providence
- Syracuse, Kansas St., Baylor, Miami, USC, Virginia Tech
- Middle Tennessee, New Mexico St., South Dakota St., Buffalo
- Vermont, Loyola-Chicago, Murray St., East Tennessee St.
- UL-Lafayette, Montana, Wright St., Bucknell
- Coll. Charleston, Penn, Rider, FGCU
- UCSB, UNC-Asheville, Wagner, Nicholls St., Grambling St., Savannah St.
- In comparison to the last projection, this is a complete overhaul based on "look."
- TCU and Creighton were flexed on seed lines (7/8) to avoid early conference rematches.
- Gonzaga is knocking on the door of the last #4 seed. Winning the regular season conference should put them there.
- The "too many losses" argument starts with the #6 seeds. Michigan holds this spot simply because they have less harm done than others below them.
- Compared to other teams on the bubble, USC should be safe since their non-conference record isn't below 300. Kansas St. and Virginia Tech are... lucky(?) right now.