- Villanova, Virginia, Purdue, Xavier
- Auburn, Clemson, Duke, Texas Tech
- Arizona, Cincinnati, Oklahoma, Kansas
- Tennessee, North Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia
- Rhode Island, Gonzaga, Ohio St., Michigan St.
- Seton Hall, Miami, Arizona St., St. Mary's
- Texas, Louisville, TCU, Wichita St.
- Creighton, Michigan, Nevada, Alabama
- Florida St., Florida, Butler, Texas A&M
- Arkansas, Missouri, Washington, Providence
- UCLA, USC, NC State, Houston, South Carolina, Marquette
- Middle Tennessee, New Mexico St., Belmont, Loyola-Chicago.
- South Dakota St., Buffalo, Vermont, East Tennessee St.
- UL-Lafayette, Montana, Wright St., Bucknell
- FGCU, College of Charleston, Penn, Rider
- UCSB, UNC-Asheville, Wagner, Nicholls St., North Carolina A&T, Arkansas Pine-Bluff
- All "3rd conference rematch" scenarios are (still) factored to assign teams by region.
- Seeds 12-16 are placeholders by projected conference winner, RPI, and Team Rank.
- Xavier and Auburn are very close. Despite a blowout loss to Villanova, quality wins favor XU to secure the final #1 seed.
- Today, Kansas St. and Virginia Tech are the same evaluation. Both are OUT.
- Michigan St. continues to be favored by the BPI. With only one quality win (UNC), they are placed on the 5 line.