Given the workload today, I've published the bracket from Google Sheets. Click here for the full version. This will be updated every couple of hours.
As of Saturday, 3/10 @ 12:00 p.m. EST:
- Virginia, Villanova, Kansas, Xavier
- North Carolina, Duke, Cincinnati, Auburn
- Michigan St., Tennessee, Purdue, Arizona
- Michigan, West Virginia, Texas Tech, Wichita St
- Gonzaga, Clemson, Kentucky, Ohio St.
- Florida, TCU, Arkansas, Miami
- Houston, Texas A&M, Nevada, Seton Hall
- Rhode Island, Missouri, Providence, Virginia Tech
- Florida St. Creighton, Kansas St., UCLA
- NC State, Butler, Texas, Alabama
- Oklahoma, Loyola-Chicago, St. Bonaventure, St. Mary's, Arizona St. Marquette
- New Mexico St., Western Ky., South Dakota St., Buffalo
- Murray St., San Diego St., Vermont, UL-Lafayette
- Coll. Charleston, UNC Greensboro, Bucknell, Montana
- Wright St., Iona, CS Fullerton, Penn
- Lipscomb, Radford, LIU-Brooklyn, Nicholls St., Hampton, Ark. Pine-Bluff
- The Seed List is no longer "true." Some teams have been moved up/down to match bracketing principles.
- Teams in bold are automatic qualifiers.
- The #1 seeds are locked.
- I believe that head-to-head match-ups and common opponents will dictate the bubble:
- Oklahoma beat USC
- USC beat MTSU
- St. Bonaventure beat Syracuse
- The RPI will keep Notre Dame and Oklahoma St. OUT.